House Fire in Zanesville

House Fire in Zanesville

by Brittany Harris on December 5, 2010

The Zanesville Fire Department is investigating a house fire at 1303 Lake Drive.

Assistant Fire Chief Bruce Burley reports that at around 5 p.m. on Saturday the dryer in the laundry room on the first floor caught on fire causing extensive damage to the home. It took crews about ten minutes to put out the fire.

The Red Cross is assisting Gerald Fowler and his family who are now displaced. No one was home at the time of the incident. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *