Apartment Fire

POSTED BY: News Department
Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 02:36 PM
1 / 1

An early morning fire has caused about $40,000 worth of damage to some apartments in Zanesville. The apartments were located on North 6th Street. The fire began about 5 this morning. The Zanesville Fire Department said the fire was started when an appliance on an electric range caught fire. Firefighters contained the blaze in about 30 minutes, residents were home at the time of the fire, but no one was hurt.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: