Newton Fire

POSTED BY: News Department
Monday, August 13, 2001 - 02:52 PM
1 / 1

A nightmare came to life for a Zanesville family Monday
morning, when they awoke to find their house on fire. Around 2a.m, the Newton Township division of fire responded to a call at 3444 Moxahala Park Road. The fire department told WHIZ, smoke woke up the family's four year old daughter, who then went and woke up her parents. No one was injured in the fire. The department said the fire was caused by an electrical short in the wiring of a window airconditioner.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: