Vacant House Fire

POSTED BY: News Department
Monday, December 17, 2001 - 02:00 PM
1 / 1

Local fire officials are continuing to look into what caused a house in Zanesville to catch fire this morning. Officials say that a vacant house on 662 Schaum Avenue was smoldering when fire crews arrived. The fire was located in the rear of the house and no one was at the residence at the time. There were no injuries involved and only minimal damage was done to the back portion of the home. The Zanesville fire Department is continuing to investigate.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: