Fire Leave Zanesville Family Homeless

POSTED BY: George Hiotis
Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 05:06 AM
1 / 1

A Zanesville family is homeless after a fire ripped through their home Monday afternoon. It happened at 514 Schaum avenue and left six area residents on the street. The Muskingum Valley Red Cross is helping Jay and Barbara Leiby and their three children as well as Barbara's mother, Alice Starner. No one was hurt in the blaze. The Red Cross has provided lodging, food and clothing for the family. The Zanesville Fire Department is investigating the fire.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZscores      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: