Fire Officials Say Local House Burned....Total Loss

POSTED BY: News Department
Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 06:35 PM
1 / 1

An early morning house fire that left a woman and her dog homeless is being labeled accidental. When crews arrived at 1679 Langan Lane, they quickly saw that the home of Margarette Adams was a total loss. Perry, Washington, and Falls townships as well as Zanesville Fire departments responded, but could only contain what was out of control. There were smoke detectors in the home, however fire officials are not sure if they were working. No injuries were reported. At the scene Mrs. Adams declined Red Cross services and she is currently getting assistance from family and friends. She did have homeowners insurance.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: