An Early Morning House Fire Leaves One Family Homeless

POSTED BY: News Department
Wednesday, August 7, 2002 - 05:15 PM
1 / 1

A Muskingum County family is homeless after a fire ripped through their home early this morning. Around 8:30 this morning, firefighters were called to 235 Water Street in Philo. Firefighters were unable to save the trailer rented by Scott Frazier and his son. Martha Frazier, Scott's mother said Scott was in the tub when he smelled smoke. The fire forced him out of the tub and despite the firefighter's efforts, the family lost everything. A fund has been set up for Scott Frazier at the Citizens National Bank in Duncan Falls.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: