Worker Found Dead At Hospital

POSTED BY: George Hiotis
Friday, December 27, 2002 - 05:52 AM
1 / 1

A 20-year-old McConnelsville man is dead after inhaling nitrous oxide. According to detective Ric Roush of the Zanesville police department, 20-year-old Robert Ayers was found dead in the basement of the Good Samaritan hospital on December 22nd. Ayers was an employee with the housekeeping division. According to detective Roush Ayers reportedly placed a plastic bag over his head and inhaled the gas. Results from an autopsy are not yet available. Genesis hospital has not released any more information on the incident.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: