Brownsville Fire Update

POSTED BY: George Hiotis
Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 02:48 PM
1 / 1

We have an update on a house fire that happened Monday morning in Brownsville. National Trail volunteer fire chief Mike Partin says the blaze apparently started due to an electrical problem. The fire broke out around 6:30 in the morning at 15560 South Street. Partin says the home was destroyed so an exact cause will not be determined. The chief says three people in the home suffered minor smoke inhalation and were treated at the scene. The home is owned by William and Violet Ode. The licking county red cross is helping the family.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: