Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Kills Three Construction Workers

POSTED BY: News Department
Monday, December 1, 2003 - 01:35 PM
1 / 1

Three construction workers from Licking County are dead today after an apparent carbon monoixide poisoning. Another one of the workers is in critical condition at OSU Medical Center. West Licking Fire Chief Jim Weber says the men were found this morning in a house in Pataskala that was under construction. He says they were roofers who has stayed overnight in a partially constructed house so they could get an early start at work this morning. Investigators are looking at whether a space heater might have contributed to the deaths. Weber says three were pronounced dead at the scene, the fourth is being treated and is critical condition. Names are not being released pending notification of family members.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: