Electrical Problem Catches Home on Fire

POSTED BY: Audry Kensicki
Monday, September 21, 2009 - 04:20 PM
1 / 3

 

An electrical problem causes a muskingum county home to catch fire.

It happened at about 1 p-m this afternoon on black road.

National trail fire officials say no one was at home at the time of the fire.

The home, which was a rental, caught fire in one of the bed rooms near a tanning bed. Officials say although there was a lot of smoke, they were able to contain it to the one room. The damage is estimated to be at about five thousand dollars.

Both national trail and newton township fire departments responded to the fire.

 


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: