Electrical Fire in Chandlersville

POSTED BY: Kelly Mills
Friday, December 11, 2009 - 06:24 PM
1 / 4

A Chandlersville family's trailer home has been deemed unliveable following a Friday afternoon fire.

According to New Concord Fire Chief Brent Gates, a neighbor saw flames coming from the bottom of the trailer at 11641 Chandlersville Road and called fire crews around 3:45.

Gates says the fire was electrical in nature and started underneath the trailer, with one spot burning through the living room by the sofa.

Investigators are still trying to pinpoint the origin of the blaze. No one was home at the time of the fire.


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: