House Fire on Ohio Street

POSTED BY: Ashley Drane
Friday, March 19, 2010 - 12:20 PM
1 / 3

Zanesville Fire Officials say a pan left on a stove is to blame for a house fire on Ohio Street Friday.

Fire Chief Dave Lacy says the fire happened just before 11:30 a.m. 

Lacy says it took crews about 15 minutes to put the fire out.

He says the two adults and six children living in the home were not there when the fire broke out.

Chief Lacy says the Muskingum Valley Red Cross is assisting the family.

He estimates the damage amount to be around $45,000.


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: