Kitchen Fire at Zanesville Home

POSTED BY: Emily Baird
Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 06:57 PM
1 / 3

A Zanesville family is homeless after a morning fire.

It happened at 152 Beulah Avenue around 11 a.m.

The Zanesville Fire Department says the blaze appears to have started in the kitchen and caused major damage to the home.

The Muskingum Valley Red Cross is providing aide to the seven people living at the residence. They will be staying with family and friends. It says the homeowners, Timothy and Donna Dusenberry, do not have insurance.


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZscores      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: