Some sweet treats head to the auction block Thursday and Friday as part of the Carr Center Cake Auction.
The People's Choice Awards for the number one cakes were voted on Wednesday night.
Thursday's winning cakes include:
1. Zane State College made by the Zane State Cullinary Arts
2. Bill's BBQ cake baker Kayla McCarty and Jenny Hannahs
3. Horsemasters 4H cake baker Bobbi Tysinger and Tammy Piatt
and the most creative incentive winner for Thursday is Kelly Insurance Services.
Friday's winning cakes include:
1. Mike Nelson's Frames Flames & More cake baker Sheena Fortner
2. Bolin Dierkes Funeral Home cake baker Sheena Fortner
3. Denny's cake baker Erica Van Reeth
and the most creative incentive winner for Friday is The Fieldhouse
And remember you can listen to the cake auction live on WHIZ AM 1240 or on the website beginning at 8:15 each day. Happy bidding!