Fire Leaves Shawnee Family Homeless

POSTED BY: Kelly Mills
Monday, May 10, 2010 - 10:14 PM
1 / 1

A fire Monday evening in Shawnee leaves a family homeless.

Crews were dispatched to the scene at 6387 Miner Street shortly before 5:30 p.m. Keith Groves and Nancy Massey lived in the home. The Muskingum Valley Red Cross is providing funding to go shopping for clothes and food. The Red Cross also is providing temporary lodging for the family.


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: