Electrical Fire in Philo

POSTED BY: Kelly Mills
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - 05:59 PM

Emergency crews were called to an electrical fire Tuesday afternoon in Philo.

It happened at 458 Main Street around 4:45 p.m. Harrison Township Volunteer Fire Department Chief Joe Wilson says the fire started in a bedroom and caused smoke damage throughout the house.

The family was home at the time of the blaze and everyone made it out safely.


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: