Fire Damages Zanesville Home

POSTED BY: Emily Baird
Saturday, June 5, 2010 - 08:57 PM

A Zanesville family is homeless after an early morning fire.

Falls Township Fire Department responded to the incident at 325 Grandview Road.

The Muskingum Valley Red Cross says the fire started in the kitchen, causing the home to suffer major smoke damage.

It is helping the homeowners, Travis and Sherri Miller, pay for food. They will be staying with friends and relatives.


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: