House Fire in Zanesville

POSTED BY: Brittany Harris
Sunday, December 5, 2010 - 01:33 AM
1 / 1

The Zanesville Fire Department is investigating a house fire at 1303 Lake Drive.

Assistant Fire Chief Bruce Burley reports that at around 5 p.m. on Saturday the dryer in the laundry room on the first floor caught on fire causing extensive damage to the home. It took crews about ten minutes to put out the fire.

The Red Cross is assisting Gerald Fowler and his family who are now displaced. No one was home at the time of the incident. 


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: