Malfunctioning Burner Causes Problem

POSTED BY: Nichole Hannahs
Monday, October 10, 2011 - 07:39 AM

The Zanesville Day Nursery on Linden Avenue is open after a situation involving a stove Monday morning.

Around 6a.m. Zanesville Police and Fire were called out after gas was smelled in the building.

The problem was traced to a malfunctioning burner on the stove. Authorities said they shut off the gas to the stove and cleared the building.

Again the nursery is open Monday.


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: