Military Road Fire Due to Electrical Wiring

POSTED BY: Danielle Cotterman
Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 08:06 PM

The cause of a Saturday afternoon house fire is being blamed on electrical wiring.

Falls Township Fire Chief JD Johnson said the fire started in the basement of the 510 Military Road home shortly after 4:30pm. The fire then extended to the master bedroom where he said a number of Christmas gifts may have been destroyed.

Johnson estimates the damage to be between $25,000 to $30,000.

The family was home at the time but no injuries occurred.


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZscores      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: