Crews Respond to South Zanesville Fire

POSTED BY: George Hiotis
Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 02:34 PM
1 / 2

The South Zanesville Fire Department is on the scene of a house fire Thursday afternoon. It’s located at 2058 Chewelah Avenue in the area of Dearborn Street. When fire fighters arrived on the scene smoke was coming out of the home.  Two people were inside at the time of the fire but escaped unharmed.  One fire official told Whiz News that the fire probably started due to an electrical problem likey an extentnion cord. The Wayne Township and National Trails Fire Department are assiting at the scene.  The call came in around 2:15 p.m.


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: