South Zanesville Mobile Home Destroyed After Fire

POSTED BY: Mackenzie Stasko
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 07:41 PM
South Zanesville Mobile Home Destroyed After Fire

South Zanesville Firefighter JT Roberts says a wood stove may have caused a home at 2410 Marion Drive to catch fire around 5 o'clock Wednesday night.

Roberts said when the renter got home, he noticed smoke coming from his trailer and called 911.

While the man's home is considered a total loss, his dog was found safe running around the yard.

Roberts said the Red Cross was called to assist the man with shelter.

Newton Township and the Roseville Fire Department also responded to the scene. The fire remains under investigation.


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: