A Roseville family loses their home to a fire on Tuesday.
Harrison Fire Department was dispatched around 12:30 p.m. to 4000 Leffler Road. Roseville Assistant Fire Chief Albert Laese said due to the weather conditions and roadways, Newtown and Roseville Fire Departments arrived on the scene first.
"It was fully engulfed, flames the entire length of the trailer on our arrival, defensive operations, really no idea what happened we haven't caught up with any family members...
A former public safety director and police officer for Newark loses his home to a fire Tuesday morning.
According to Fire Chief Tom O'Brien with the Newark Fire Department, Robert White's wife called 911 when she woke to discover flames coming from the back of the home. Crews responded to 2775 James Road within minutes and it took about a half hour to completely put it out. Chief O'Brien says the fire spread to the roof and the house is considered a total loss.
One Zanesville Family is left homeless after an early morning fire.
The Red Cross was dispatched this morning to assist the family living at 3950 Boggs Road in Zanesville.
According to the Muskingum Valley Red Cross, the home suffered water, smoke and minor structural damage. The occupants of the home are Mindi McGlade, her boyfriend Jeremy Miller and three children Mikhaila Digney, Emely Miller, and Even Miller.
The Zanesville Fire Department says a home was heavily damaged in an early morning Tuesday fire.
Investigators say at 1:27 AM a home at 250 Luck Avenue was reported on fire. When crews arrived on the scene it was fully engulfed in flames. The vacant home which is owned by Venzella Norris suffered extensive damage. Assistant Fire Chief Craig Stemm estimates the damage to be around 60 thousand dollars.
A home is completely destroyed after a fire in Licking County earlier Monday evening.
Around 4 PM, The Hanover Fire Department, with six other crews, responded to a fire at 2601 Dragoo Road in Nashport. Assistant Fire Chief David Decker says it started somewhere in the back of the house. He says Hanover was the initial department to respond, but they had to call in mutual aid to assist due to the severity of the fire.