Stories tagged with: Fox Avenue

November 12, 2010 - 12:02pm
3 years 40 weeks ago

A working smoke detector saves a Zanesville man from a fire at his home.

Fire Chief Dave Lacy said the fire broke out around 8:45 Friday morning at 134 Fox Avenue. Smoke could be seen from the fire house on 4th Street.

When firefighters arrived they found a working fire in the back of the structure.

Chief Lacy said one occupant of the home was awakened by a smoke detector and was transported to Genesis Good Samaritan Hospital for smoke inhalation and burns.

Lacy said...

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: