Stories tagged with: fully-engulfed

September 1, 2010 - 8:54pm
4 years 12 hours ago

Firefighters were called to a fire Wednesday night in Wayne Township. The fire broke out at 1611 Lawhead Lane around 7:30 p.m.

Wayne Township Fire Chief Don Alexander says that the owner of the home was grilling just outside the garage, and went inside for a minute. When she came out, the detached garage had caught on fire. Chief Alexander says the structure was fully-engulfed in flames when they arrived on the scene. He says they put the flames out within minutes.The siding to...

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: