The Zanesville Fire Department is investigating an early Sunday morning fire that injured an 11-year-old boy. It happened at 438 Shaum Avenue at 4:00 am. Fire investigators say the blaze started on the second floor of the home which is owned by Vincent Smith Sr. Investigators say the home suffered $15,000 dollars in damages. The Muskingum Valley Red Cross says one of the five family members – Austin Smith – was hurt after he jumped from a second floor window to escape the fire...
The State Fire Marshal's Office is investigating a house fire in Coshocton that is being called suspicious.
The Coshocton Fire Department arrived at 928 South 6th Street at 5:39 a.m. on Wednesday and found a heavily involved fire at the front of the home. Three Rivers Fire District, Jackson Township and Conesville Fire Departments were also on scene to assist.
Owners Shawn Dotsie and Tiffany Self were not home at the time of the incident. Damage to the structure is being...
Firefighters spent much of the night battling a major house fire in Zanesville.
Zanesville Fire Chief Dave Lacy said they got the call just after 1:00 Friday morning that a vacant house was burning at the corner of Putnam and Lincoln.
"It started actually on the front porch. It did get through into the first and second floors and in the attic. Firefighters were on scene about three hours putting that fire completely out, " Lacy said.
Three people are dead after a fire in New Lexington around two a.m. Sunday morning.
Beth Saffell woke up to her dog barking and a lot of commotion.
"I just knew there was three people in there and someone had to help them," says Saffell.
As smoke and flames poured out of the residence of Steve Kern and Katy Wright, Saffell says that a young man was banging on the home in an effort to wake them along with 13-year-old Eric Wright. They all lived at...
A family in Frazeysburg is trying to collect what's left of their home, after it caught fire last night. Kelly Mcdonald was in the shower when she heard her smoke detector go off around 9:45 pm at the home at94 South State Street.
"I was at work when my wife called and said the house was on fire. I came home and found out the Christmas tree was blazing," Renter Aaron McDonald said.
Crews from the Zanesville fire department are on the scene of a house fire in Putnam. The call came into dispatchers before 4:30am with reports of heavy smoke showing from the rear of the home at 1033 Putnam Avenue. All occupants of the home are accounted for with one suffering a burn to the arm. That person was treated at the scene. A firefighter also suffered a cut to the hand. We'll bring you more as it becomes available.