Stories tagged with: Overheating

November 6, 2010 - 3:54pm
3 years 37 weeks ago

The Coshocton Fire Department says overheating appears to be the cause of a fire at a local manufacturing processing plant.

Crews were dispatched to Wiley Organics on South Sixth Street just after 10:30 Saturday morning.

Captain William Arnold says the fire originated on the third floor of a five-story platform outside. Six fire departments fought the flames with an aerial ladder, and no one was sent onto the facility because Arnold says there were fears of a potential explosion...

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: