Stories tagged with: Smoke Inhalation

July 6, 2011 - 5:40pm
3 years 6 weeks ago

One person was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out on Coopermill Road Wednesday afternoon.

It happened just after 4:30 p.m. on 1336 Coopermill Road. South Zanesville Fire Department Lieutenant, Robert Kirkbride, said it started in a bedroom after a cat knocked over an aquarium heat lamp. He says there was no structural damage to the home, but there was smoke damage. The blaze also ruined some carpeting in the bedroom, as well as some of the rooms contents.

Two...

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: