Stories tagged with: Sunset Avenue Fire

November 19, 2010 - 3:23pm
3 years 33 weeks ago

A devastating scene on Sunset Avenue Friday morning at the home of Jon and Lisa Cronin is destroyed by fire.

Zanesville Fire Department received the call of a structure fire at 1016 Sunset Avenue around 9. Living in the home with the couple were four children ages 21-16 years old. Fire Chief Dave Lacy said the fire was caused by an air mattress in the living room of the home being pushed into a gas log fireplace by a family pet.

It didn't take long for the fire to reach the attic...

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: