Nichole Hannahs

Putnam House Fire

by Nichole Hannahs on November 26, 2009

Crews from the Zanesville fire department are on the scene of a house fire in Putnam. The call came into dispatchers before 4:30am with reports of heavy smoke showing from the rear of the home at 1033 Putnam Avenue. All occupants of the home are accounted for with one suffering a burn to the arm. That person was treated at the scene.  A firefighter also suffered a cut to the hand. We’ll bring you more as it becomes available.