Electrical Fire in Chandlersville

by Kelly Mills on December 11, 2009

A Chandlersville family’s trailer home has been deemed unliveable following a Friday afternoon fire.

According to New Concord Fire Chief Brent Gates, a neighbor saw flames coming from the bottom of the trailer at 11641 Chandlersville Road and called fire crews around 3:45.

Gates says the fire was electrical in nature and started underneath the trailer, with one spot burning through the living room by the sofa.

Investigators are still trying to pinpoint the origin of the blaze. No one was home at the time of the fire.