Nichole Hannahs

UPDATE: Attic Fire at Westbourne Avenue

by Nichole Hannahs on December 7, 2009 at 9:34 am

The Zanesville Fire Department fights flames at a Westbourne Avenue home Monday morning.

The home owner Albert Parmer Jr. and his four family members escaped safely.

The fire department believe an electraical problem was the cause.

Officials say the fire that began around 3:55am was on the second floor in the attic and residents reported fire coming from the ceiling.

We’ll bring you more information as it becomes available.