Kitchen Fire at Zanesville Home

Kitchen Fire at Zanesville Home

by Emily Baird on March 27, 2010

A Zanesville family is homeless after a morning fire.

It happened at 152 Beulah Avenue around 11 a.m.

The Zanesville Fire Department says the blaze appears to have started in the kitchen and caused major damage to the home.

The Muskingum Valley Red Cross is providing aide to the seven people living at the residence. They will be staying with family and friends. It says the homeowners, Timothy and Donna Dusenberry, do not have insurance.