A Zanesville home sustains smoke damage and minor structural damage after a fire.
It happened at 1136 Greenwood Avenue around 3:45 p.m.
"When we arrived, we found a vacant duplex with fire contained to one area of one room on the one side of it, " says Assistant Fire Chief, Kevin Thomas.
Thomas says the source of the fire appears to have started around a couch.
"The owner had just shown the house to some people earlier to the fire. So, we’re still interviewing. We’ve got four or five people we need to talk to and interview," says Thomas.
He says he cannot comment at this time as to whether the fire is considered accidental or suspicious. The incident remains under investigation.