The Zanesville Water Department announces that crews will be replacing a water valve on Tuesday that will leave some residents without water.
The work will take place at the intersection of Superior Street and Seborn Avenue from 7:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
The following streets will be without water during this time:
- Superior Street from Pershing Road to Seborn Avenue
- Seborn Avenue from Superior Street to Pine Street
- Pine Street from Eppley Avenue to Curtis Street
The following streets will be closed during this time:
- Superior Street from Fess Street to Seborn Avenue
- Fess Street from Wilson Avenue to Pine Street
- Seborn Avenue from Pine Street to Wilson Avenue
If you have any questions, please call the Water Department at (740) 455-0631.