Worker Burned At Plaskolite
George Hiotis

Worker Burned At Plaskolite

by George Hiotis on April 27, 2011 at 4:15 am

Muskingum County Sheriff Matt Lutz says an area man was injured on the job Wednesday morning. The Sheriff says just after 8:00 o’clock 47-year-old Paul Devoll of Zanesville who works at Plaskolite at 1175 5 B’s Drive was changing a mold when back pressure blew out plastic pieces that burned his face, chest and arms. Sheriff Lutz says Devoll was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital for treatment and was expected to be transferred to a Columbus Hospital. His condition was not available.