Fire On Greenwood Avenue

by Mackenzie Stasko on May 5, 2013 at 12:10 pm

The Zanesville Fire Department responded to call about a house fire at 1:14 a.m. this morning at 1205 Greenwood Ave.

According to the Zanesville Fire Department,  the fire started after an occupant in the house was fueling a generator inside his home. There were two occupants in the house at the time of the fire. One person was MedFlighted to a hospital in Columbus to be treated for burns and smoke inhalation. No names are being released at this time.

The structure of the house is considered a total loss. The fire remains under investigation.