Crews Respond to South Zanesville Fire
George Hiotis

Crews Respond to South Zanesville Fire

by George Hiotis on June 27, 2013

The South Zanesville Fire Department is on the scene of a house fire Thursday afternoon. It’s located at 2058 Chewelah Avenue in the area of Dearborn Street. When fire fighters arrived on the scene smoke was coming out of the home.  Two people were inside at the time of the fire but escaped unharmed.  One fire official told Whiz News that the fire probably started due to an electrical problem likey an extentnion cord. The Wayne Township and National Trails Fire Department are assiting at the scene.  The call came in around 2:15 p.m.