South Zanesville Mobile Home Destroyed After Fire

South Zanesville Mobile Home Destroyed After Fire

by Mackenzie Stasko on November 21, 2013

South Zanesville Firefighter JT Roberts says a wood stove may have caused a home at 2410 Marion Drive to catch fire around 5 o’clock Wednesday night.

Roberts said when the renter got home, he noticed smoke coming from his trailer and called 911.

While the man’s home is considered a total loss, his dog was found safe running around the yard.

Roberts said the Red Cross was called to assist the man with shelter.

Newton Township and the Roseville Fire Department also responded to the scene. The fire remains under investigation.