RADIO & TV BROADCAST ENGINEER, WHIZ, Zanesville, OH (Entry Level)
Job Posting # 2015-5-22-E1
We have an opening for a full-time entry-level broadcast engineer. Two-year technical school, military broadcast engineering training, or electronics training is beneficial. The candidate must be able to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment such as audio/video switchers, audio consoles, tape machines, cameras, computer systems, and design work flows of equipment. At times in a fast paced environment.
The candidate will also have the following personal abilities of:
- Work independently or as a member of a team.
- Excellent organization skills with attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and prioritizing while under tight deadlines.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly and calmly.
- Communicate with others with various degrees of technical knowledge.
Send cover letter & resume to: (Please no phone calls).
629 Downard Rd
Zanesville, OH 43701
WHIZ / Southeast Ohio Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.