Fire Burns Apartment Building

POSTED BY: News Department
Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 11:03 AM
1 / 1

An apartment building in downtown Zanesville caught on fire Tuesday morning. Zanesville firefighters were called to 114 Sixth Street and were able to contain the flames. Fire investigators say an appliance placed on top of the stove caught on fire. Assistant Chief Dave Lacy says no one was hurt and 40-thousand dollars was done to the building.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: