Fire

POSTED BY: News Department
Wednesday, December 26, 2001 - 04:00 PM
1 / 1

A Christmas day fire has left an area family homeless. At around 3 Tuesday afternoon a fire ripped through Chad and Misty Harmon's home located at 5695 Limestone Valley Road. Luckily no one was at home when the blaze started. The family is now looking to rent a 3-bedroom house. If you would like to make a donation a fund for the Harmon's has been set up at Century National Bank in Zanesville.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Radio      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92Radio
Share: