Cigarette May Have Contributed To Restaurant Fire

POSTED BY: News Department
Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 01:54 PM
1 / 1

A cigarette in a trashcan appears to have caused an early morning fire at a Cambridge Restaurant, that’s according to The Cambridge Fire Department. Investigations are continuing after it took crews about 20 minutes to get the fire under control. The blaze began just after midnight at the Lanning Family Restaurant on Wheeling Avenue. The damage is estimated to be around ten thousand dollars. There were no injuries reported.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: