Chimney sweeping got a new name Tuesday morning, as thousands of birds were forced out of the smoke stack at the Zanesville Day Nursery. Carbon monoxide detectors called firefighters to the daycare. Columbia Gas also arrived and checked for gas leaks. No problems were found, except for lots of feathered friends. After the birds had been driven out, the chimney was capped to prevent future problems. A more permanent structure will be placed on the chimney in the near future. No one was injured during the events. The Zanesville Day Nursery is for children ages 3 to 5.