Monday Fire May Have Been Electrical Problem

POSTED BY: George Hiotis
Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 06:40 AM
1 / 1

We have a follow up report to an apartment fire from early Monday morning in Muskingum county. A local woman was treated and released from the hospital for smoke inhalation. Her name was not released. Fire fighters believe an electrical problem may be to blame in the blaze at 631 Orchard Hill road. It was a two-unit apartment complex. The other occupant, Anna Coles, was able to escape without injury. Both apartment suffered moderate damage according to fire officials. The Muskingum Valley Red Cross is assisting the victims of the fire.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Morning Rush      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZscores      @WHIZweather      @Z92MorningRush
Share: