Four Lima teens are in critical condition Friday after consuming a toxic hallucinogenic weed. Two are on life support. Shawnee Township Police Chief Richard Kohli says the four Shawnee High School students consumed part of the Jimson weed Thursday night. The weed is poisonous and is commonly found in farm fields. It can cause hallucinations, nausea, blurred vision, convulsions, and send a person into a coma is ingested. The students, two aged 17 and two aged 18, are in Rita’s Medical Center in critical condition.