Permits Needed for Wiener Roasts

POSTED BY: News Department
Monday, September 29, 2003 - 05:17 PM
1 / 1

This Wednesday officially kicks off wiener roast season here in Zaneville. In order to keep them legal, anyone having a wiener roast must fill out a permit at the Zanesville fire department. There are certain rules for the fires, including size. The maximum size is two feet by two feet. The fire department needs the permit filled out to give them a heads up on where all the fires are going to be in the city on a given night. Among the other rules are what you can burn. Fire Chief Dave Lacy emphasizes not to burn trash. Anyone breaking the rules stated in the permit could face fines of up to $500.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Radio      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92Radio