Fire Relief

POSTED BY: News Department
Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 03:42 PM
1 / 1

A local family reaches out for the community’s help after a fire destroys their home. The fire broke out on Sunday afternoon when an extension cord popped catching a nearby bed on fire. Fortunately no one was home at the time of the incident, but it created significant damage throughout the house. Losing all your personal belongings can be devastating, and with the lack of content insurance this family is in need of a helping hand. If you’d like to help the Wright family get back on track a rebuilding fund is set up through Unizan bank at any of their locations.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Radio      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92Radio