- Highway 103
- Contact Us
The Zanesville Fire Department was dispatched at 8:59 p.m. Saturday night to a reported house fire at 913 Nancy Avenue in Zanesville.
Assistant Chief Bruce Burley says the fire started in the bathroom and no one was home at the time of the incident.
Burley says 17 people were on the scene and the blaze was cleared by 10:55 p.m.
According to The Red Cross, Jasmin O'Neal and her four children are homeless. The Red Cross is helping the family with funding for food, clothing, and temporary lodging.
If you would like to assist the family during this tragic time, a Jasmine Oneils Benefits Fund has been set up at Wood Forest National Bank at both Walmarts in Zanesville.
The fire remains under investigation.